An abstract, using the ECSSC17 template, can be submitted for presentation at the conference as one of the following categories:
- • Oral Presentation (contributed talk 15 + 5 min)
- • Poster Presentation (Maximum poster size is A0 (0.84 x 1.19 m) in portrait orientation)
Call for oral is closed. Poster submissions are open until the 1st July
Poster presentation are still welcome
May 22, 2019
May 31, 2019
July 1, 2019
Presenting authors are requested to register before submitting an abstract for review according to the guidelines set out below. You do not need to finalize your registration for the conference prior to submitting an abstract however following acceptance into the programme you must confirm attendance by the 30th May 2019.
Upon successful submission of the abstract a confirmation email will be sent to the Presenting Author.
- • The Presenting Author must submit the abstract as a PDF and is required to be the corresponding author for that abstract
- • Abstracts must be in English
- • The abstract, including author names and affiliations, will be published on the conference website and book of abstracts, please ensure that this will not raise any copyright issues.
- • Please provide keywords which are appropriate to your abstract.
- • Advances in Solid State Materials Synthesis
- • Functional Materials and Materials Design
- • Crystalline and Disordered Compounds, glasses
- • Electrochemistry, energy
- • Nanomaterials and thin films
- • Quantum materials
- • Hybrids, Micro/mesoporous materials
- • Nitride, chalcogenides and mixed anion compounds
- • Advanced characterisation techniques
- • Further contributions from all fields of solid state chemistry are welcome.
Abstracts must be submitted in English and only PDF files will be accepted for upload.
Before submitting an abstract for an oral or poster contribution, please complete the registration process in order to obtain a valid registration number. We kindly ask you to submit your abstract using the ECSSC17 template and upload it in PDF format. You can submit several contributions using the same registration number. All submitions are final, you will not be able to edit your abstract once submitted. Should you need assistance with the submission procedure please contact us at ECSSC17@univ-lille.fr