Abstract submission for ECSSC will be open on 1st of March 2019.
An abstract, using the ECSSC17 template, can be submitted for presentation at the conference as one of the following categories:
- • Oral Presentation (contributed talk 15 + 5 min)
- • Poster Presentation (Maximum poster size is A0 (0.84 x 1.19 m) in portrait orientation)
April 15, 2019
Deadline for Abstracts
May 15, 2019
Notification of acceptance
May 20, 2019
Deadline for Early Registration
July 1, 2019
Deadline for Registration
Abstracts for contributed oral or poster must be uploaded via the registration online portal
Presenting authors are requested to create an account and submit an abstract for review according to the guidelines set out below. You do not need to finalize your registration for the conference prior to submitting an abstract however following acceptance into the programme you must confirm attendance by the 30th May 2019.
Upon successful submission of the abstract a confirmation email will be sent to the Presenting Author.
- • The Presenting Author must submit the abstract as a PDF and is required to be the corresponding author for that abstract
- • Abstracts must be in English
- • The abstract, including author names and affiliations, will be published on the conference website and book of abstracts, please ensure that this will not raise any copyright issues.
- • Please provide keywords which are appropriate to your abstract.
- • Advances in Solid State Materials Synthesis
- • Functional Materials and Materials Design
- • Crystalline and Disordered Compounds, glasses
- • Electrochemistry, energy
- • Nanomaterials and thin films
- • Quantum materials
- • Hybrids, Micro/mesoporous materials
- • Nitride, chalcogenides and mixed anion compounds
- • Advanced characterisation techniques
- • Further contributions from all fields of solid state chemistry are welcome.
Abstracts must be formatted using the ECSSC19 Template.
Abstracts must be submitted in English and only PDF files will be accepted for upload.